Great picture! You look so happy!Wow, it must be cold. He is bundled up!
This made me a little teary :')
That picture of you and Henry is PERFECT - best be in a frame stat!! :)
And commence the tears!! I remember that day very well, and am still so happy for you! He is perfect, and that smile just melts you!!
Amazing! *tears* beautiful post!
Courtney you look incredible. I love the new sparkle in your eyes when you are with Henry! God is great!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great picture! You look so happy!
Wow, it must be cold. He is bundled up!
This made me a little teary :')
That picture of you and Henry is PERFECT - best be in a frame stat!! :)
And commence the tears!! I remember that day very well, and am still so happy for you! He is perfect, and that smile just melts you!!
Amazing! *tears* beautiful post!
Courtney you look incredible. I love the new sparkle in your eyes when you are with Henry! God is great!!
Post a Comment