Friday, December 11, 2009

Yawn.

I'm exhausted.  Soooo tired and no matter how much sleep I get...I can't seem to feel better.  I finally broke down today and went to the doctor.  Dr ran a thyroid and CBC that they will get back on Monday.  Apparently there are several postpartum thyroid conditions so dr wants to rule those out.  Will keep y'all posted!

4 comments:

Susannah said...

ME TOO! Maybe I should go to the doc too...

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I feel silly complaining about being tired-i mean, I do have a 3 month old. But she sleeps thru the night! I go to the dr next week so I'm going to ask about it. I hope you get some answers!

Courtney said...

Good to know that I'm not the only one! Let me know if/when y'all go to the doctor!

Ashley said...

Me too! Brad keeps telling me to go to the doctor - I always just assumed it was because taking care of a 7 month old is hard work and very demanding, but maybe I do really need to head to the dr!