Saturday, April 3, 2010

Whew!

I need a vacation after my vacation!  March literally felt like it didn't exist for me because it went by so fast.  We had so much going on this past month with Henry's baptism, visiting my parents, and a road trip to a great friend's wedding weekend in Orlando.  It was a very fun month, but I'm looking forward to some down time.  Once I finally get the house clean and Henry's drawers and closets changed out with his new size, I'm just going to chill and spend a lot of time with Henry outside strolling or swinging on our porch (we got a new swing for Henry!).  My plan for meals this summer is to grill at least once or twice a week because number one...it is delicious and number two...it doesn't make a mess!  I'm just trying to soak up this time with a simple life with just one little sweet baby boy because he is already growing up way too fast.  I have a lot of updates on my hen hen (who is currently taking forever to fall asleep tonight but not crying just playing), but I will save those for his EIGHT(!) month post in a few days.  Just wanted to update!  yay spring!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Wow, you were in my town! I live in Orlando. I hope you were here for the nice weather and not the colder/yucky weather we've been having.

J said...

Hey Courtney! Glad everything is going well (if a little busy) with you guys. I would love to meet up in Jackson while we're there. My e-mail is jchase76@hotmail.com. Talk to you soon!

Janet said...

How is it possible that Henry is going to be 8 months old already? I look forward to seeing more pictures of the cutie pie!

Ashley Gregg said...

I love to grill starting this time of year! It is so nice because your kitchen stays clean!

Your little guy is so cute! It seems like it just keeps getting better and better as they get older. Hope you have a relaxing week!

Phillips Family said...

So glad you are back! But also glad you got to take a vacation, I am in major need of a getaway! Can't wait for Henry's 8 months post!